Advertise Here

Forays into Crochet

I have a hook, and I know how to use it.

My shawl for my swap partner is done!  I finished it yesterday and blocked it last night.  I've taken a few pictures, I just need to load them to the computer and post them.  It's turned out quite lovely, and the yarn has stayed so soft and squishy.  I hope my partner is as pleased with it as I am.

I picked a pattern for the baby blanket, and I started that last night while the shawl was blocking.  It's going to be a starghan.  Luckily I have quite a lot of yarn left over from a previous baby blanket I crocheted and I am using that. I think it's going to be cute.

I started a motif for that top and haven't done much past that.  I'm a little intimidated but the pictures of the finished ones are so lovely...I just have to keep on working on it.  I think I will focus just on that for the rest of January and start my 10 shawls in February...if I can resist my start-itis.  I may not be able to, lol!

0 chains: