Advertise Here

Forays into Crochet

I have a hook, and I know how to use it.

These are the markers I got from my swap partner on Ravelry.  Aren't they fun?  I especially like the two in the middle :)


So now that I've found the *perfect* shawl pattern, I just have to re-swatch to see if the yarn I originally bought will work for it.  If not, I guess I'll have to find something else.  In the mean time I've started stash-busting, and I may have mentioned this in my previous post, but I've completed 3 hats so far.  I'm going to be at this for a while - I have plenty of WW to work with, as you can see by the picture of my stash below.  The pattern I'm using works up in 1.5 - 2 hours and it's very rewarding to complete a project in such a short time span.





Good times.  It's a good thing I love to crochet.  XD

0 chains: