Advertise Here

Forays into Crochet

I have a hook, and I know how to use it.

So I don't know how well you can see the "glitter" from the picture, but that's Lion Brand Glitterspun in silver, and it finally came yesterday.  I ordered 5 balls hoping that would be enough to make both the fingerless gloves and the infinity scarf and now that I've worked a few rows of the gloves I think I'll be fine.  They are going to be bulkier than what the pattern calls for but I honestly couldn't find a better yarn that fit what my friend wanted.  I'm using a G hook.  I think I'll be fine.




These are a couple of pictures of Cheeto - he'd hopped up on the couch and, upon discovering that the box the Glitterspun had come in was empty, proceeded to cram himself into it.  He's not a HUGE cat, but he is full-grown and he just barely fits.  As you can see.  He probably spent a good hour there, in the box, next to me while I started the gloves.  It was too cute to not snap a couple of pictures.



0 chains: