Advertise Here

Forays into Crochet

I have a hook, and I know how to use it.

I finished it last night!  It was really fun to make.  Here is a shot of the squares before I'd whip-stitched them together - I was trying to figure out placement options and decided on this one.  I guess you can't really see the colors of the borders though...

I had some helpers during this stage of the project...my cat, Gwydion.  Now, how it is he can help by laying on the motifs I need is something only he understands...

Then he moved up closer and decided to lounge halfway in my lap.  He's holding my scissors for me...the orange kitty on the cornder of the bed is Cheeto.

And here it is!  I'm fairly pleased with how it turns out...if I ever make this pattern again though I think I will join the big squares a different way other than the whip-stitching it calls for in the pattern.

Next up...a rug for the bathroom! Details can be found here.

0 chains: