Advertise Here

Forays into Crochet

I have a hook, and I know how to use it.

Things are coming along in the project department.  So far I've experienced little trouble with my Blue Curacao...most of the trouble I have comes from not paying 100% attention.  It is not a tough pattern but it does require focus!

I am going to have a lot of free time on my hands and as such, I think I am finally going to try my hand at dyeing. I have a skein of Baruffa Cashwool in white.  I don't know yet what color(s) I'd like to dye it...suggestions? 

I've also been taking notes - mostly mental, which I need to transfer onto paper at some point - of ideas for dyeing that I've had.  I'd like to do some serious brainstorming.  I'm bandying about ideas for names of a yarn dyeing company (selling mainly through Etsy, of course) if I ever managed to get to that point.  I'd like to...but the logistics part of it scares me.  All the technical stuff...getting a business license, tracking sales, making estimated tax payments or what have you...that's all pretty intimidating.  Making a few casual sales here and there though...that might work.  I guess we'll see.

0 chains: