Advertise Here

Forays into Crochet

I have a hook, and I know how to use it.

I'm finally using the Patons yarn that I snagged at the dollar store months ago...it's a laceweight, I forget the specific name but it's a light ice blue...I'm making a tunic type thing, and yes I am using a pattern - still not brave enough to try to wing something like that just yet. One day though. One day.

Also still working to finish up that cross-stitch that I never posted pictures of...I'm so lazy sometimes.

AND I'm making two skirts that I bought the fabric and pattern for before I left to go down to TX for the summer. I have them both cut out, and the first nearly done. I need to put in the elastic and the hem. I have to buy the elastic before I can put it in though...I will have to do that tomorrow after my job interview.

Woot.

0 chains: